New-ish to yoga? Welcome to the club!
Whether you just want to ‘give it a go’ or you’re keen to establish a regular yoga routine, join me for this Beginners Workshop where we’ll be breaking down the basics before building up to a popular yoga sequence that you can then practice at home.
By the end of the workshop you’ll hopefully have the confidence to join group classes as well as knowing the general alignment cues and how to modify the most common positions for your own practice/body/energy levels.
Over the two hours we'll be covering:
- A breakdown of the Sun Salutations: learn the correct alignment of the most common sequence in yoga and how to adapt it for your own body.
- The safety of your spine: it's a fragile part of the body so it's important to learn how to move and mobilise your back in the best way.
- How not to fall over: sometimes balancing on two feet can be hard enough. We'll teach you some tips and tricks to master the art of finding balance.
- The various styles of yoga and what to expect from each one.
- How to incorporate props into your practice.
- An introduction to Pranayama (breathing) and how to get the most from your sweet Savasana.
CHF 36 / CHF 32 for students or members. Please book through Momoyoga.
Join the Facebook event for all the updates.
Mats and props provided.